The two-day program has two parallel technical tracks, covering topics such as active circuits, measurement techniques, passive devices, power amplifiers, antennas, wireless communications, reconfigurable devices, and an interactive forum. See below for a list of highlights from keynote speakers, panelists, and tutorials.
Keynotes to be presented at the conference are:
- The impact of Silicon as an emerging technology for 5G Circuits and System Solutions, Paul Colestock , founding director and currently head of the Exploratory Design Group at GLOBALFOUNDRIES;
- PA Design for Future Wireless Systems , Zoya Popovic, Distinguished Professor Hudson Moore Jr. Endowed Chair of the Department of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering at the University of Colorado, Boulder.
The panel session details are as follows:
The Push and Pull of Technology Solutions for 5G – 5G represents a strong, yet still not completely defined, market pull for new and cost effective technology solutions. This pull is driving the push for advances in semiconductors, circuit design, test and simulation, heterogeneous integration and packaging. This panel will allow speakers to present their perspectives on the push and pull of the solutions required to realize the promise of 5G for practical applications. The spaekers are:
- Vincent Pelliccia, VP of Business Development, Anokiwave;
- Paul Colestock, Ph.D., Founding Director, Head of Exploratory Design Group, GlobalFoundries;
- Moray Rumney, Lead Technologist, Keysight Technologies;
- Takao Inoue, Ph.D., Wireless Solutions Architect, AWR Group, National Instruments;
- Bror Peterson, Principle Systems Engineer, Infrastructure and Defense Products, Qorvo.
There will also be a tutorial – Flexible Radio Access Beyond 5G : A Future Projection, Huseyin Arslan, Ph.D., IEEE Fellow Professor, University of South Florida.
The dinner banquet speaker, Dr. Linda Katehi, will cover: Sustainability and the 4th Industrial Revolution .