All components are manufactured with qualified materials and process systems and tested to DSCC drawing 03024.
Designed with mission critical applications in mind, the HRS Series beads are capable of operating in harsh environments and extreme temperatures. These Hi-Rel chips are free of tin whiskers with Sn/Pb or Au terminations. A variety of EIA/EIAJ chip sizes are offered and feature nickel barrier terminations with a solder plate finish to help ensure a reliable solder joint.
Key features include:
- operating temperature range of-55°C to +125°C;
- tin whisker free (Sn/Pb or Au termination finish);
- reliable terminations (Ni barrier);
- groups A/B data are supplied with each shipment (Group C inspection is optional);
- monolithic structure for closed magnetic path and high reliability;
- standard EIA/EIAJ chip sizes (0603, 0805, 1206).
HRS Series ferrite chip beads are ideal for applications that include mission critical, where replacement is not an option, where pure tin terminations are prohibited, and down-hole and undersea.