From direct-RF conversion and signal conditioning, to acceleration and differentiation in FPGA logic, to correction of signal impairments, Zynq UltraScale+ integrates a comprehensive RF signal chain. Capabilities across the signal chain include:
- RF signal conditioning in the integrated data converters;
- Linearization, correction, differentiation, and acceleration with soft IP and custom FPGA logic;
- Baseband processing and acceleration, and error correction with integrated DSP and FEC cores;
- Multiple 100G Ethernet MAC cores;
- 33 Gb/s transceivers for evolving connectivity standards.
Tightly coupled to an ARM® processing subsystem, the RFSoC provides a unified platform for analog, digital, and embedded design, simplifying calibration and synchronization along the signal chain.