The eDatX platform seamlessly integrate with eSync Compliant automotive OTA and data gathering pipelines. When combined they create a secure service-oriented architecture to unlock data from any number of sensors and controllers in the connected car. Making the data accessible can drive improved vehicle health and accelerate feature development.
The eDatX platform enables cloud-based remote evaluation of data gathered across geographically distributed development teams.
Shrinath Acharya, CEO at Excelfore, said, “Handling data effectively can lead to multimillion-dollar savings in accelerated development of many advanced automotive technologies such as electric vehicle powertrain optimization, and can serve as an essential foundation for HPC (High Performance Computing) for ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) and autonomous driving. The eDatX platform provides the data aggregation capabilities needed to deliver successful, cost-effective projects.”
The platform includes eDatX in the cloud with:
- Flow control to manage data input from thousands of vehicles;
- Real-time stream processing;
- Data lake storage with statistical aggregation;
- APIs for reporting and visualization of data;
- APIs for access and integration with AI Machine Learning engines.